Foxcover have completed many patio designs for all types of garden, big and small.
We work with many different paving types but our favourite material is natural stone as we feel it gives a superior appearance. It comes in many different colours/types. When discussing types you like we will always endeavor to provide you with samples to choose the right patio material for your garden.
The following are some types of stone we work with:
- Granite: Natural, dense, hardwearing, formal, available in two colours, Silver & Yellow.
- Limestone: Natural, dense, hardwearing, traditional, available in many colours.
- Indian Sandstone: Natural, porous, hardwearing, traditional, available in many colours.
- Liscannor: Natural, dense, hardwearing, traditional, available in one colour, dark grey.
- Travertine: Natural, porous, hardwearing, formal, available in one colour, beige.
Fencing & Walls
Garden fencing and/or walls are the final finish to your garden. They can be used as a garden feature as well as giving you extra privacy & security.
We are experts in the construction of many different fencing styles including Ship lap, Hit & miss, Picket, Vertical latt and Overlap but we can also custom build to your design. We have constructed fences using materials such as timber, metal, mesh etc.
Walls can be constructed from scratch or existing walls can be added to or cladded.
Gates are another important feature in your garden, adding security as well as privacy. We at Foxcover have installed a number of different types of gates, from small garden gates to electronic security gates. We can advise on what gates would work best for your property depending on the size of your driveway or garden and the look you wish to achieve. We use the highest quality materials to construct your gates, whether they are timber or metal/steel.
Decking is a hugely popular choice for outdoor spaces. Decking can provide a solution for sloping gardens or if higher levels need to be reached. Decks are perfect for outdoor seating areas and entertaining. We can also build wooden planters to enhance your decking area.
We supply and install softwood, hardwood and composite decks, with all materials being of the highest quality.
A well designed and aesthetically pleasing driveway, can add more value to your home than many other forms of home improvement. We have designed and constructed driveways in many different shapes, styles and sizes.
We also pay close attention to driveway curbing to give a clean structure to your front garden. Upgrading your driveway can also reduce the need for garden maintenance.
There are many different driveway solutions to choose from, including:
- Gravel Driveways
- Cobblelock Driveways
- Resin Bond Driveways
- Natural Stone Driveway
- Tarmac Driveway
We can create a number of different garden features that will enhance your garden.
- Water features we have built all types of water features from basic to elaborate.
- Lighting we can install ducting and electrical cables in order to create a magical atmosphere in your garden once night falls. Electrics can also be installed for outdoor sockets.
- Wooden furniture we can create bespoke timber furniture from benches to table & chairs and planters.
- Children’s play equipment we can source anything from trampolines to jungle gyms.
- Garden sheds We can supply and fit custom-built garden sheds. We only use materials of the highest quality. Some garden wooden structures we can build include – Garden sheds, offices, potting sheds, lean too sheds, coal bunkers, patio boxes, bike sheds etc.
- Outdoor Structures We can custom build any outdoor structure you require – outdoor kitchen, sheds, storage areas. These can be built using timber, concrete, steel. We also offer various cladding options which include render, stone cladding, zinc or timber cladding.
- Wheelie bin Screens Every house has wheelie bins, they are a necessity for rubbish removal these days. Unfortunately, they are unsightly, that’s why at Foxcover we custom build wheelie bin screens to bespoke specifications.